blog title flat final resized

Friday 21 March 2008

Happy Bloggiversary To Me

One year since I started, and I have finished the front and half the back of that little angel top, which my daughter has most likely grown well out of! I became lost in stockinette wasteland.

This little blog of mine seems to have failed as a motivational tool for knitting, but I don't mind. It is serving its purpose of allowing me to share tiny bits and pieces of my creativeness, and making me feel a small part of the amazing lively on-(and off-)line craft movement -- this burgeoning wave of creating, sharing, inspiring, slowing down and looking around, communicating....

My life is certainly richer having been able to share in all the incredible people's blogs I have come across so far, so here's to them, me, and all of us taking part in all this good stuff.

1 comment:

meetmeatmikes said...

We wish you a happy Blogiversary! And we are SURE the next 12 months is going to be bigger, brighter and bloggier!