blog title flat final resized

Monday 25 February 2008

Back to civilised society...

...and I miss camping already. I always get the Cape C----- blues whenever I'm not there. Often when I am out walking and happen to notice the coolness of the breeze, or the warm colour of the afternoon sun I get a rush through my solar plexus (how unsoppy of me -- I should say heart) and wonder how the beach looks at that same time, 390 km away.

Aaaaaah!! I can't do this anymore! My mood has just totally broken!! Too busy lol'ing over THIS! Thanks, Michi Girl.

Here are some pix of some friends we made while camping, and I will wax lyrical about Cape C gain soon, with some more pix.

bandicoot

currawong

echidna

pigeon

kookaburra

duck

butterfly

Alice the "tweetle beetle"

Alice the dead octopus.

black cockatoos

cormorant

mouse

No comments: