blog title flat final resized

Friday 21 December 2007

Me crochet!

I am totally excited tonight!!!!

I have only ever crocheted a short chain and a couple of rows of single crochet, and tonight I made this!!


Following the video tutes on Nexstitch (as tipped by Meshell) and the Purl Bee's granny square tute.

I know -- it ain't nothin' much, but for me it is a Christmas miracle. I am seeing in real life a granny square crocheted by ME. Wow.

I'm back on the crafting radar.

(And if it wasn't after midnight, I'd be going through my lil' stash of Japanese craft mags, ready to take over the crocheting world!!)

1 comment:

Okie Okasan said...

Beautiful! I am very impressed. I have never crocheted and I think it will be a long, long time before I ever try. But I am inspired by your accomplishment!

Hope your little one is on the mend and you are getting the rest you need!