blog title flat final resized

Wednesday 21 March 2007

Pop goes the Cherry

Yes, another boring introduction to another boring blog.

This blog is a trial motivating tool, mainly for knitting, but who knows where this road will take us.

I say "us" because without you, there is no point to this blog. You are the critical reader who will curl her/his lip as day after day the same entry is displayed on your monitor, until you stop checking for updates and/or my account expires.


Now the only way is up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So. I have just started a new object -- the "Little Angel" top from knitonthenet.com. I ordered the yarn from thewoolshack.com. This is very exciting for me. I have knitted the first row, and thought I would celebrate by starting this blog. Here is a scanned image of this first row.

No comments: